“Inspiring People at Work”.
This is both what we do and who we are. For over 35 years, we have focused on turning our clients’ vision into imaginative and functional spaces. We are an agile group of individuals from diverse backgrounds, seeking an innovative and inspired team member who is passionate about design. We strive to support and appreciate our creatives in their talent. We are open to receive thoughtful and fresh perspectives and strive for boutique-quality designs. This is a long-term position for someone who aspires to find “their place” at a firm that works on solutions and not problems.
· Project role will be primarily design focused but will also require technically focused opportunities.
· Possess a high level of design aesthetic & professionalism.
· You will function as primary contact with clients & consultants, has a results-oriented attitude & takes initiative with assignments. Strong presentation & communication skills at client meetings are required.
· Thorough understanding of materials, furniture & furniture systems, lighting & the unordinary.
· Responsible for the design of multiple projects working under minimum supervision; ability to switch tasks seamlessly.
· Able to prepare design presentations & materials boards.
· Understanding of all project phases including Programming, Space Planning, Schematic/Design Development, FF&E and materials selection, Permit/Bid/Construction Documents and Construction Observation.
· Familiarity with construction means, methods & procedures as well as building codes, accessibility regulations and other requirements of Permit/Construction Drawings are helpful.
· Able to review submittals, shop drawings, RFI’s and represents the firm during the Construction Phase.
· Participation in after-hours Industry and Networking events is encouraged.
· Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture. NCIDQ certification preferred, but not required.
· Minimum 6-8 years post-graduate work experience in commercial interior design.
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Applications, SketchUp, Bluebeam and other design & presentation related programs. Revit experience is preferred, but not required.
· Exceptional work/life balance.
· Competitive salary based on experience.
· Full benefits package.
OK, now that you have read all the expected standard stuff these postings require (yep….we think it’s pretty dry too), we suggest you just come and check us out. Join our team and get some great experience and have some fun at the same time.
Please submit a resumé and portfolio for consideration. For further information, please contact Liz Peron email@example.com.